Our Consultation Services
We will match you with a quality caregiver who can assist in the following areas:
You will gain peace of mind knowing a reliable, qualified caregiver is caring for your parent or family member. Our Personal Caregivers, companions, home health aides and Certified Nurse Assistants are all Registered through the State of California and are on call to serve you around the clock so that you can enjoy quality time with your loved one.
- Personal Care– bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding, transferring, medication reminders, toileting and incontinence care.
- Meal Preparation & Nutrition – a key part of clients health is a quality diet and hydration.
- Transportation and Mobility– attending doctor’s appointments, errands to grocery or other stores, prescription pickup, light exercise and walking outdoors.
- Companionship and Recreation– attending events, visits with friends, lunch and dinner outings, shopping and exploring hobbies and interests.
- Household Tasks – light cleaning, changing of linens and making of beds, assistance with pets*, and laundry.
- Respite – family caregivers and spouses can get a much needed break.
- Specialized Care– Special conditions require special care. Clients with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, stroke, cancer and other conditions often require onsite training which is performed by our Training Director in the client’s home with the care team. We can also offer terminal home care.
*Pet care available with a per-needs assessment and extra fees may apply
Care Away from Home
We provide care at facilities, skilled nursing, and hospitals.
- Provide companionship and monitoring for safety during hospital stay.
- Assistance in residential care facilities for seniors as well as the disabled and those needing rehabilitative support.
- Assistance with Hospice.
- Accompany older adults on vacations, enabling them to travel in safety and freedom.
- Scheduled and Ongoing In-home Needs Assessments
- Accompany Client to the Physician and Provide Report of Findings / Recommendations
- Coordination of Home Health, Therapy Services and Hospice
- Medication Education and Management
- Pharmacy Services and Local Delivery Program
- Assistance in Obtaining Medical Equipment
- Coordination of Dental, Physician, Laboratory or Other Medical Visits
- Coordination of Social Programs and Peer Groups
- Transportation Services
- Elder Lawyers
- Estate Planners
- Local Real Estate Professionals
- Coordination of Household Needs
Stay at Home Senior Care matches you with affordable in-home or facility care services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You’ll work with a care coordinator to set a care schedule that works best for you and your family. Rates depend on your specific care needs and vary by location
Contact us today for a free consult